This may be the WORST photo I have ever taken, but nonetheless, it was a delicious and an easy lunch item. Not much to it, but thought I'd share with y'all!
3 slices Oven Roasted Homestyle Turkey Breast
2 slices White American Cheese
1 to 1-1/2 tablespoons Margarine
1/4 cup Easy Creamy Coleslaw
2 slices bread
Non-stick cooking spray
1) Spray cooking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Heat stove top to medium heat.
2) Spread margarine over each side of bread.
3) Place one slice of bread, margarine side down, on cooking pan. Place one slice of white american cheese, then 3 slices of turkey, then top with coleslaw and finally, top with the second slice of white american cheese. Place second slice of bread on top.
4) Let sandwich cook for about 4-5 minutes, then flip and cook again for about 4-5 minutes.
5) Once bread is golden brown and crispy, remove from pan and let sit for 2-3 minutes. Slice and serve! Enjoy!
Copyright © 2014 Kellicipes
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 32 g||50 %|
|Saturated Fat 12 g||62 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 7 g|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 90 mg||30 %|
|Sodium 2240 mg||93 %|
|Potassium 621 mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 36 g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5 g||21 %|
|Sugars 20 g|
|Protein 31 g||61 %|
|Vitamin A||22 %|
|Vitamin C||31 %|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|