Saturday, December 14, 2013

Chocolate Cake Mix Reese's Pieces Cookies

Now these are some easy cookies, let me tell you! I found this recipe on The Frugal Girls website and it was super easy and best of all, CHEAP! You can really let your imagination go wild with this recipe as well because all it entails is boxed cake mix, vegetable oil, eggs and some candy pieces. I decided to use chocolate cake mix and reese's pieces.  The only thing I will warn you about with these cookies is that because they are cake mix, cooking them for about 8-9 minutes might not seem right. They might seem soft at first. I experimented and found that at 350°F, I could bake them around 10-12 minutes and then let them rest for a few minutes on the baking sheet BEFORE placing on a cooling rack. Again, this is a really inexpensive recipe, so even with trial and error, you're not wasting much money and you WILL get good cookies.

Ingredients:

1 Box of Super Moist Chocolate Cake Mix
1/2 cup of Vegetable Oil
2 Eggs
1 Bag of Reese's Pieces candy






Directions:
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Mix together the cake mix, vegetable oil and 2 eggs until fully blended.












3) Slowly stir in candy pieces (I used about 3/4 of the bag)












4) Form small balls of mixture and place on an ungreased baking sheet.












5) Cook for  8-9 minutes (or 10-12 like me) at 350°F.
6) Remove the pan from the oven and let the cookies rest for a few minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack.













Enjoy!
Recipe from: The Frugal Girls

Copyright © 2013 Kellicipes

No comments:

Post a Comment