I am a sweet person, but I don't necessarily enjoy "sweets". I love salt. So how do I give you guys a dessert that gives you your "dessert" sweetness and also my "dessert" saltiness? Well, I found this lovely recipe at DessertNowDinnerLater.com and I think you will enjoy it! Caramel Pretzel Magic Bars! I even enjoyed them! Easy to make, super cheap and super delicious! Try it out tonight! For the complete recipe without photos, click here: Sweet and Salty Caramel Pretzel Magic Bars
1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
6 Tbsp butter, melted
1-14oz can sweetened condensed milk
50+ pretzels (I used Snyder's Snaps)
20 caramels, unwrapped & cut in fourths
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
4) Layer your pretzels as close together as you like over the condensed milk/crust.
5) Sprinkle caramels, chocolate chips, & coconut flakes.
6) Pour remaining half of condensed milk on top.
7) OPTIONAL BUT RECOMMENDED: Break up some extra pretzels & sprinkle a few extra chocolate chips on top so you can see all the colors & have crunchy pretzels above the condensed milk.
8) Bake at 350*F for 20-30 min until lightly brown. Let cool completely before cutting & serving. ENJOY!!!
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 20 g||31 %|
|Saturated Fat 12 g||62 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 1 g|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 30 g||10 %|
|Sodium 325 mg||14 %|
|Potassium 63 mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 60 g||20 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1 g||4 %|
|Sugars 44 g|
|Protein 6 g||12 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Copyright © 2013 Kellicipes