Sunday, January 5, 2014

Bolognese Crescents

So, I have a serious obsession with crescent rolls lately. We really enjoyed last night's Spicy Bolognese Pasta and I guess I enjoyed it so much that today I thought, hmmm...I wonder if I can stuff a crescent roll with this Spicy Bolognese Pasta? And yes...I did. And yes...it was FABULOUS! Go for it!
Ingredients:
4 Mozzarella String Cheese sticks, cut in half
2 tablespoons of butter, melted
Garlic Powder
Directions:
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Place crescent rolls on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with non-stick cook spray.
3) Place one half of the cheese stick on each crescent roll.
4) Top the cheese with a spoonful of the Spicy Bolognese Pasta.
5) Roll the crescents up and seal the edges.
6) Melt the butter and season it with the garlic powder.
7) Using a pasty brush, brush on butter to the tops of each crescent roll.
8) Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes. Repeat the butter brushing and bake for another 5 minutes. 
9)Let stand for 5 minutes and ENJOY!




Copyright © 2013 Kellicipes

No comments:

Post a Comment