Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Plastic Wrap and Foil Wrap - Forehead Slap!



Have you ever felt like this...when it comes to dealing with plastic wrap and foil? Me too. 



It wasn't until I carefully looked at my plastic wrap container one day to realize that I'VE BEEN DOING IT WRONG ALL ALONG! 



Embarrassed to say that I never noticed these instructions on these products...which if I had noticed them earlier, probably the past 15 years of my life would have been much easier. Ok, not really, but you know what I mean. You know we've all been there, you try and pull the plastic wrap out, the roll comes out of the container and then there's a huge mess of plastic wrap everywhere. Well, it's this simple. Every container has these little tabs on the sides which you are to press, in order to "lock" the roll in place to avoid that annoying mess. 




Forehead slap! So, if you are like me and never realized this (don't feel bad...there are even instructions on how to do this on the container), I strongly suggest you utilize these tabs ASAP!
Copyright © 2013 Kellicipes

No comments:

Post a Comment