1 lb. ground beef
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 -2 tablespoons taco seasoning
1 can chili - your choice
1/2 can sliced black olives
1 can crescent rolls
1 cup sour cream
2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
1 1/2 cups finely shredded cheddar cheese
2 cups crushed corn chips
1) Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
3) Add the chili and black olives. Simmer 5 minutes.
5) Bake the crescent roll pie in the oven for about 5 minutes. Then remove and set aside.
6) Spread about 1 cup of the crushed corn chips onto the crust.
7) Spoon meat mix over the top of the corn chips and spread evenly.
8) Stir sour cream in a separate bowl and then mix in the green onions.
9) Spread the sour cream mixture evenly over meat.
10) Top with shredded cheese.
11) Then top with the remaining 1 cup of crushed corn chips.
13) Let rest for about 10 minutes before slicing and ENJOY!
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 44 g||68 %|
|Saturated Fat 22 g||108 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 4 g|
|Trans Fat 1 g|
|Cholesterol 139 g||46 %|
|Sodium 1270 mg||53 %|
|Potassium 442 mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 41 g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5 g||20 %|
|Sugars 9 g|
|Protein 39 g||77 %|
|Vitamin A||1 %|
|Vitamin C||16 %|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|