Friday, November 8, 2013

Blender Pancakes

I hate pancakes. Yes, I said it, I hate pancakes. They are fluffy and doughy and I just don't like them. However, my Mother always cooked me Swedish pancakes as a child, which are thin like crepes, and I will devour a whole batch if I could! My nephews enjoy these with Nutella spread inside, I prefer just folded and served with maple syrup. But you decide! Regardless, I know you will love them as much as I do. I mean, Mom's cooking is the best always, right?!
Blender Pancakes
Ingredients:
1 Cup Cream Style Cottage Cheese
6 Eggs
1/2 Cup Sifted Flour
1/4 Tsp Salt
1/4 Cup Oil
1/4 Cup Milk
1/2 Tsp Vanilla
Directions:

Put ingredients in blender. Blend at high speed for 1 minute, stopping to stir once. Bake on greased griddle - 1/4 cup for each pancake. Makes 20 4"pancakes. Roll up when cooked and serve with maple syrup, Nutella or fruit of your choice. Enjoy!
Copyright © 2013 Kellicipes

No comments:

Post a Comment