Friday, April 19, 2013

Caesar, Shrimp & Pasta Salad



I cannot tell you how much I love Kraft. Mostly because of their amazing cheese….because I am a complete cheese-head. But in addition to their awesome products, they offer great recipes as well! My Mother made this for us last summer and it was an absolute hit! It is freakin’ AMAZING! The original recipe is here: http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/layered-caesar-shrimp-pasta-118663.aspx I GUARANTEE you that this will make everyone beg you for this recipe at your next BBQ or family dinner! **Please note that I used the photo of this recipe from the Kraft website because it's been a year since I have had it. I DO NOT layer the ingredients in this recipe. I prefer a "chopped" and "mixed" salad, but do to your own liking.**
Ingredients:
¼ cup Creamy Caesar Dressing
¼ Mayo
1 clove garlic, minced
1 pkg.  (6 oz.) torn mixed salad greens, divided
2 cups medium pasta shells, cooked, cooled
1 large tomato, coarsely chopped
¾ cup seasoned croutons
2 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
½ lb. frozen cooked cleaned medium shrimp, thawed
¼ cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese (you can use whatever shredded cheese you want)
Salt and Pepper to taste
Instructions:
**Note: These are Kraft’s instructions but I just mixed the entire salad together. I LOVE chopped salads, so I did not layer.**
Mix dressing, mayo and garlic.
Mix remaining ingredients into a serving bowl. **Kraft layers this recipe, I prefer chopped salads, so I mixed all the ingredients together**
Add dressing mixture to salad just before serving; mix lightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment